Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Maloney





I've been wanting to post for months about this new baby, but had to keep it private for a while (which is why I've made the blog "invitation only" at the moment).

We are so thrilled to be adding to our family! My due date is October 18 and we can't wait to see this little one in person....

Yesterday, we had the unexpected opportunity to have our ultrasound (we thought I might be having gallbladder problems, so they sent me for an ultrasound and looked at the baby while we were there).

The million dollar question, of course, is, "girl or boy?" Our answer: stubborn! The more we tried to get (her?) to move, the tighter those knees stuck together and then finally the baby crossed its legs! too funny! maybe we'll find out next time?

And a few more shots...love those little fingers and toes already!

Hopefully this will become public knowledge in the next day or two and I can start posting pics, etc. on facebook....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

These pictures are awesome! Thanks for posting!

Emily Jones said...

Hailey! What great news! I didn't even realize you had a blog that I could have been following all along. I miss you! We should get together sometime. Congrats! You will be a wonderful mother!

Unknown said...

Our Dear Hugga & Jonny,
It was great for NANA & I to spend a few day with everyone last week. We had such a fun time. Thank you for the H&J blog invitation - the pix are great. Now we can keep closer tabs on your progress. Sorry for the slow response - but I don't check my yahoo mail as often as I should. We have a new family only E address - so we don't miss any info from you please use this E, forsgren.hl82@gmail.com and of course we'll check your blog. Lots of love to the Maloneys almost three. xoxoxo's,
Nana & Papa