Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 months!


Wow, time is flying by! and so is Molly...she's totally mastered crawling and is now all over the place and in to everything!

She loves to stand, but hasn't figured out how to walk yet. She still loves to clap and has just started pointing with one finger, which is super adorable.


Molly enjoyed our trip to Bear Lake with my parents and my sister's family. I enjoyed going on walks with my mom and sister (this picture was taken towards the end of one of the walks, when she FINALLY fell asleep).
Big, independent girl...but she loves to cuddle up when she's tired.
Baby mohawk hair! It's getting longer, but not quite long enough for a pony-tail.
Molly is an awesome side-kick. She accompanied me to lots of events to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week, including Latch on America, where this photo was taken by Timbra Wiist of Landslide Photography.

I'm so glad to get to watch her grow, laugh, and learn. It's going by so fast! I love you, baby girl!

1 comment:

Sam and Rachelle said...

She is so cute! I can see why mom is all the rave about her! So happy things are going well for you! You deserve nothing but the best life has to offer.