Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My list of reasons for not updating my blog



I fully admit it. I am 100% fully and completely pathetic at updating my blog. So sorry friends. I didn't realize anyone was looking at it. I've been called to repentance....so I'll try again.

Life has been crazy and wonderful.



Here is my list of reasons for not updating my blog:


1) Since my last post my roommates and I got in a dramatic car accident on I-15 going to work....good times for all. We're just barely back to 100% and almost done with rehab (this week!!). But out of adversity come good things....






















2) Now I'm dating my adorable next door neighbor Jonny. He's fabulous to me and we have tons of fun together. :-)








3) This summer my dad and I were privileged to go to Uganda with Reach the Children (http://www.reachthechildren.org/). It was AMAZING! Check out our pictures at www.picasaweb.com/RTCUganda2008 and www.picasaweb.com/UgandaRTC



























4) Also, I started teaching sixth grade again at Meadowlark Elementary. I have a great class and I love my students a whole lot! They're helpful and hilarious. I just wish I could be a better teacher for them...but I'm working on it. It's so amazing to have a job I love so much!


5) My old roommates moved out and new ones moved in...they're fabulous! Four teachers in one apartment is just asking for trouble....




6) We joined the gym and I'm working out with a personal trainer (wish me luck....I was so sore the first day!!). It feels great to have my body functioning (after the accident) and want to keep it that way.




7) My nephew Aiden is back (and his mom and dad) in Utah (living in Ogden). He's the cutest thing ever and I love it when I get to see him!!! ADORABLE!!!! Love that kid (even though I can't hold him very long because he's so heavy....and even though he's a U fan).




8) We don't have cable so I just watch things on my computer instead of writing on the blog...




9) Hmmm...I'm really disappointed in myself for running out of excuses before I got to 10...oh wait! I'm a procrastinator.




10) need for sleep??




Okay, there you have it! It's an excuse list AND a life update all in one. And they said it couldn't be done....




And along with the excuses comes a promise that I'll *try* to be better about updating this more often because I love finding out how other people are doing so I should do the same for all of you!




You can also find me online:

-on my facebook site

-at my business website www.marykay.com/haileyf (I'm having a sale!! Email me!!)




Thanks for reading!!

Hailey

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hey sweet daughter, so fun to read your updated blog! (Myrica and John came by to use the internet and told me you had updated it.)
I really enjoyed what you wrote, and am looking forward to spending some fun time with you at Lagoon tomorrow! Love you tons! Mom

Sam and Rachelle said...

See...this is why blogs really are so great, I had NO idea you got into a car accident! Scary!! I am glad to hear your okay!!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

And I had no idea you worked at Meadowlark. Are Joann and Myra still doing the Urban Cohort for BYU?