Sunday, October 5, 2008

loving life!

Okay, I haven't posted this week because I don't really feel like I have much to say most days (and I seem to be a bit busy). I am completely, fully, and blissfully happy to be engaged. Jonny is an amazing fiance and he's perfect for me. We went on a walk this afternoon and sat in the park and just talked. It made me realize how lucky I am! He's so considerate, kind, and fun to be with. (I know, I know....we've been engaged less than a month and I'm already sickeningly happy!). Our wedding is December 27 at 11:30 am in the Jordan River Temple. The reception will be January 3 (probably 5-7pm?). We're excited for everyone to come celebrate with us!

This weekend was General Conference (a meeting with the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...check out www.lds.org). I loved the great advice we received, especially considering the turbulant times we're living in. I feel better prepared to face the world this week with optimism and faith. How lucky we are to be able to listen to the words of prophets and apostles in our time!

Okay, time to get going to bed....busy week. We're looking for a house to buy, lots of stuff going on at school, etc. Good things! My life rocks. :-)

2 comments:

JohnandMyrica said...

You forgot one of the most exciting things you have to look forward to this week... a road trip with your awesome sis & bro-in-law and the cutest nephew ever! Can't wait to see ya in a few days. Love ya!

Sam and Rachelle said...

You are just adorable Hailey! I am so happy for you this is such an exciting time. :)